Is AGREE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AGREE in various dictionaries:
- verb - be in accord
- verb - consent or assent to a condition, or agree to do something
- verb - be compatible, similar or consistent
- verb - go together
- verb - show grammatical agreement
- verb - be agreeable or suitable
- verb - achieve harmony of opinion, feeling, or purpose
- To grant consent; accede.
- To come into or be in accord, as of opinion.
- To be of one opinion; concur.
- To come to an understanding or to terms.
- To be compatible or in correspondence: The copy agrees with the original.
- To be suitable, appropriate, pleasing, or healthful: Spicy food does not agree with me.
- To correspond in gender, number, case, or person.
- verb - to have the same opinion
There are 5 letters in AGREE: A E E G R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AGREE
To search all scrabble anagrams of AGREE, to go: AGREE?
Rearrange the letters in AGREE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AGREE
What's nearby AGREE
Lookup in Wiki for AGREE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AGREE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AGREE"