Is STRANGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRANGE in various dictionaries:
- adj - being definitely out of the ordinary and unexpected
- adj - not known before
- adj - relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world
- Not previously known; unfamiliar.
- Out of the ordinary; unusual or striking.
- Differing from the normal.
- Not of one’s own or a particular locality, environment, or kind; exotic.
- Reserved in manner; distant.
- Not comfortable or at ease; constrained.
- Not accustomed or conditioned: She was strange to her new duties.
- In a strange manner.
- adj - unusual or unfamiliar
- noun - a fundamental quark
There are 7 letters in STRANGE: A E G N R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRANGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRANGE, to go: STRANGE?
Rearrange the letters in STRANGE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of STRANGE
6 letters out of STRANGE
5 letters out of STRANGE
4 letters out of STRANGE
3 letters out of STRANGE
2 letters out of STRANGE
Contextual use of STRANGE
What's nearby STRANGE
Lookup in Wiki for STRANGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRANGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRANGE"