Is STRANGER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRANGER in various dictionaries:
- noun - anyone who does not belong in the environment in which they are found
- noun - an individual that one is not acquainted with
- adj - being definitely out of the ordinary and unexpected
- adj - not known before
- adj - relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world
- One who is neither a friend nor an acquaintance.
- A foreigner, a newcomer, or an outsider.
- One who is unaccustomed to or unacquainted with something specified; a novice: a stranger to our language; no stranger to hardship.
- A visitor or guest.
- One that is neither privy nor party to a title, an act, or a contract.
- verb - to make indifferent or unfriendly
There are 8 letters in STRANGER: A E G N R R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRANGER
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRANGER, to go: STRANGER?
Rearrange the letters in STRANGER and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of STRANGER
7 letters out of STRANGER
6 letters out of STRANGER
5 letters out of STRANGER
4 letters out of STRANGER
3 letters out of STRANGER
2 letters out of STRANGER
Contextual use of STRANGER
What's nearby STRANGER
Lookup in Wiki for STRANGER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRANGER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRANGER"