Is ERRANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ERRANT in various dictionaries:
- adj - straying from the right course or from accepted standards
- adj - uncontrolled motion that is irregular or unpredictable
- Roving, especially in search of adventure: knights errant.
- Straying from the proper course or standards: errant youngsters.
- Wandering outside the established limits: errant lambs.
- Aimless or irregular in motion: an errant afternoon breeze.
- verb - to move about with no destination or purpose
There are 6 letters in ERRANT: A E N R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ERRANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ERRANT, to go: ERRANT?
Rearrange the letters in ERRANT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ERRANT
What's nearby ERRANT
Lookup in Wiki for ERRANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ERRANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ERRANT"