Is TRAINER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRAINER in various dictionaries:
- noun - one who trains other persons or animals
- noun - simulator consisting of a machine on the ground that simulates the conditions of flying a plane
- One who trains, especially one who coaches athletes, racehorses, or show animals.
- A contrivance or an apparatus used in training.
- A member of a naval gun crew who trains cannons horizontally.
- verb - to instruct systematically
There are 7 letters in TRAINER: A E I N R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAINER
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRAINER, to go: TRAINER?
Rearrange the letters in TRAINER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TRAINER
6 letters out of TRAINER
5 letters out of TRAINER
4 letters out of TRAINER
3 letters out of TRAINER
2 letters out of TRAINER
Contextual use of TRAINER
What's nearby TRAINER
Lookup in Wiki for TRAINER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRAINER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRAINER"