Is RETAINER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RETAINER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fee charged in advance to retain the services of someone
- noun - a person working in the service of another (especially in the household)
- noun - a dental appliance that holds teeth (or a prosthesis) in position after orthodontic treatment
- One that retains, as a device, frame, or groove that restrains or guides.
- An appliance used to hold teeth in position after orthodontic treatment.
- An employee, typically a long-term employee.
- A servant or an attendant, especially one in the household of a person of high rank.
- The act of engaging the services of a professional adviser, such as an attorney, a counselor, or a consultant.
- The fee paid to retain a professional adviser.
- verb - to keep possession of
There are 8 letters in RETAINER: A E E I N R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RETAINER
To search all scrabble anagrams of RETAINER, to go: RETAINER?
Rearrange the letters in RETAINER and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of RETAINER
7 letters out of RETAINER
6 letters out of RETAINER
5 letters out of RETAINER
4 letters out of RETAINER
3 letters out of RETAINER
2 letters out of RETAINER
Contextual use of RETAINER
What's nearby RETAINER
Lookup in Wiki for RETAINER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RETAINER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RETAINER"