Is TRIER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRIER in various dictionaries:
- noun - one (as a judge) who examines and settles a case
- noun - one who tries
- One that tries; a test or tester.
- One who keeps attempting something despite failure.
- One who examines and settles a case; a judge or juror.
- An instrument or a device that sifts, filters, or separates ore or grain, for example, from impurities.
- An instrument or a device, such as a tube or siphon, for taking samples of wine, for example.
- verb - to make an effort to do or accomplish
There are 5 letters in TRIER: E I R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIER
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRIER, to go: TRIER?
Rearrange the letters in TRIER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRIER
What's nearby TRIER
Lookup in Wiki for TRIER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRIER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRIER"