Is RETIRE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RETIRE in various dictionaries:
- verb - go into retirement
- verb - withdraw from active participation
- verb - pull back or move away or backward
- verb - withdraw from circulation or from the market, as of bills, shares, and bonds
- verb - break from a meeting or gathering
- verb - make (someone) retire
- verb - dispose of (something no longer useful or needed)
- verb - lose interest
- verb - cause to be out on a fielding play
- verb - cause to get out
- verb - prepare for sleep
- To withdraw, as for rest or seclusion.
- To go to bed.
- To withdraw from one’s occupation, business, or office; stop working.
- To fall back or retreat, as from battle.
- To move back or away; recede.
- To cause to withdraw from one’s usual field of activity: retired all executives at 55.
- To lead (troops, for example) away from action; withdraw.
- To take out of circulation: retired the bonds.
- To withdraw from use or active service: retiring an old battleship.
- To put out (a batter).
- To cause (the opposing team) to end a turn at bat.
- verb - to go away or withdraw
There are 6 letters in RETIRE: E E I R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RETIRE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RETIRE, to go: RETIRE?
Rearrange the letters in RETIRE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RETIRE
What's nearby RETIRE
Lookup in Wiki for RETIRE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RETIRE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RETIRE"