Is RETIRED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RETIRED in various dictionaries:
- verb - go into retirement
- verb - withdraw from active participation
- verb - pull back or move away or backward
- verb - withdraw from circulation or from the market, as of bills, shares, and bonds
- verb - break from a meeting or gathering
- verb - make (someone) retire
- verb - dispose of (something no longer useful or needed)
- verb - lose interest
- verb - cause to be out on a fielding play
- verb - cause to get out
- verb - prepare for sleep
- adj - no longer active in your work or profession
- Withdrawn from one’s occupation, business, or office; having finished one’s active working life.
- Received by a person in retirement: retired pay.
- Withdrawn; secluded.
- verb - to go away or withdraw
There are 7 letters in RETIRED: D E E I R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RETIRED
To search all scrabble anagrams of RETIRED, to go: RETIRED?
Rearrange the letters in RETIRED and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of RETIRED
6 letters out of RETIRED
5 letters out of RETIRED
4 letters out of RETIRED
3 letters out of RETIRED
2 letters out of RETIRED
Contextual use of RETIRED
What's nearby RETIRED
Lookup in Wiki for RETIRED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RETIRED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RETIRED"