Is RIDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RIDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a traveler who actively rides an animal (as a horse or camel)
- noun - a clause that is appended to a legislative bill
- noun - a traveler who actively rides a vehicle (as a bicycle or motorcycle)
- noun - a traveler riding in a vehicle (a boat or bus or car or plane or train etc) who is not operating it
- One that rides, especially one who rides horses.
- A clause, usually having little relevance to the main issue, that is added to a legislative bill.
- An amendment or addition to a document or record.
- Something, such as the top rail of a fence, that rests on or is supported by something else.
- verb - to sit on, control, and be conveyed by an animal or machine
There are 5 letters in RIDER: D E I R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RIDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of RIDER, to go: RIDER?
Rearrange the letters in RIDER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RIDER
What's nearby RIDER
Lookup in Wiki for RIDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RIDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RIDER"