Is DRIVER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DRIVER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the operator of a motor vehicle
- noun - someone who drives animals that pull a vehicle
- noun - a golfer who hits the golf ball with a driver
- noun - (computer science) a program that determines how a computer will communicate with a peripheral device
- noun - a golf club (a wood) with a near vertical face that is used for hitting long shots from the tee
- One that drives, as the operator of a motor vehicle.
- A tool, such as a screwdriver or hammer, that is used for imparting forceful pressure on another object.
- A machine part that transmits motion or power to another part.
- A golf club with a wide head and a long shaft, used for making long shots from the tee.
- A jib-headed spanker.
- adj - to urge or propel forward [v DROVE or DRAVE, DRIVEN, DRIVING, DRIVES] : DRIVABLE
There are 6 letters in DRIVER: D E I R R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DRIVER
To search all scrabble anagrams of DRIVER, to go: DRIVER?
Rearrange the letters in DRIVER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DRIVER
What's nearby DRIVER
Lookup in Wiki for DRIVER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DRIVER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DRIVER"