Is RESTRAIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RESTRAIN in various dictionaries:
- verb - keep under control
- verb - place limits on (extent or access)
- verb - to close within bounds, limit or hold back from movement
- verb - hold back
- verb - to compel or deter by or as if by threats
- To hold back or keep in check; control: couldn’t restrain the tears.
- To hold (a person) back; prevent: restrained them from going.
- To deprive of freedom or liberty.
- These verbs are compared as they mean to hold back or keep under control.
- verb - to hold back from action
There are 8 letters in RESTRAIN: A E I N R R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RESTRAIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of RESTRAIN, to go: RESTRAIN?
Rearrange the letters in RESTRAIN and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of RESTRAIN
7 letters out of RESTRAIN
6 letters out of RESTRAIN
5 letters out of RESTRAIN
4 letters out of RESTRAIN
3 letters out of RESTRAIN
2 letters out of RESTRAIN
Contextual use of RESTRAIN
What's nearby RESTRAIN
Lookup in Wiki for RESTRAIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RESTRAIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RESTRAIN"