Is ANGLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANGLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the space between two lines or planes that intersect
- noun - a biased way of looking at or presenting something
- noun - a member of a Germanic people who conquered England and merged with the Saxons and Jutes to become Anglo-Saxons
- verb - move or proceed at an angle
- verb - to incline or bend from a vertical position
- verb - seek indirectly
- verb - fish with a hook
- verb - present with a bias
- To fish with a hook and line.
- A fishhook or fishing tackle.
- The figure formed by two lines diverging from a common point.
- The figure formed by two planes diverging from a common line.
- The rotation required to superimpose either of two such lines or planes on the other.
- The space between such lines or surfaces.
- A solid angle.
- A sharp or projecting corner, as of a building.
- The place, position, or direction from which an object is presented to view: a handsome building looked at from any angle.
- An aspect, as of a problem, seen from a specific point of view.
- A devious method; a scheme.
- To move or turn (something) at an angle: angled the chair toward the window.
- To hit (a ball or puck, for example) at an angle.
- To impart a biased aspect or point of view to: angled the story in such a way as to criticize the candidate.
- verb - to fish with a hook and line
There are 5 letters in ANGLE: A E G L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ANGLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANGLE, to go: ANGLE?
Rearrange the letters in ANGLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ANGLE
What's nearby ANGLE
Lookup in Wiki for ANGLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANGLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANGLE"