Is WANGLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WANGLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an instance of accomplishing something by scheming or trickery
- verb - achieve something by means of trickery or devious methods
- verb - tamper, with the purpose of deception
- To make, achieve, or get by contrivance: wangled a job for which she had no training.
- To manipulate or juggle, especially fraudulently.
- To extricate (oneself) from difficulty.
- To use indirect, tricky, or fraudulent methods.
- To extricate oneself by subtle or indirect means, as from difficulty; wriggle.
- verb - to obtain or accomplish by contrivance
There are 6 letters in WANGLE: A E G L N W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WANGLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of WANGLE, to go: WANGLE?
Rearrange the letters in WANGLE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of WANGLE
5 letters out of WANGLE
4 letters out of WANGLE
3 letters out of WANGLE
2 letters out of WANGLE
Contextual use of WANGLE
What's nearby WANGLE
Lookup in Wiki for WANGLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WANGLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WANGLE"