Is AEGIS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AEGIS in various dictionaries:
- noun - kindly endorsement and guidance
- noun - armor plate that protects the chest
- Protection: a child whose welfare is now under the aegis of the courts.
- Sponsorship; patronage: a concert held under the aegis of the parents’ association.
- The shield or breastplate of Zeus, later an attribute of Athena, carrying at its center the head of Medusa.
There are 5 letters in AEGIS: A E G I S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AEGIS
To search all scrabble anagrams of AEGIS, to go: AEGIS?
Rearrange the letters in AEGIS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AEGIS
What's nearby AEGIS
Lookup in Wiki for AEGIS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AEGIS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AEGIS"