Is LINEAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LINEAR in various dictionaries:
- adj - designating or involving an equation whose terms are of the first degree
- adj - of or in or along or relating to a line
- adj - of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input
- adj - (of a leaf shape) long and narrow
- adj - measured lengthwise
- Of, relating to, or resembling a line; straight.
- In, of, describing, described by, or related to a straight line.
- Having only one dimension.
- Characterized by, composed of, or emphasizing drawn lines rather than painterly effects.
- Narrow and elongated with nearly parallel margins: a linear leaf.
- adv - of or resembling a straight line [adj] : LINEARLY
There are 6 letters in LINEAR: A E I L N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LINEAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of LINEAR, to go: LINEAR?
Rearrange the letters in LINEAR and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of LINEAR
5 letters out of LINEAR
4 letters out of LINEAR
3 letters out of LINEAR
2 letters out of LINEAR
Contextual use of LINEAR
What's nearby LINEAR
Lookup in Wiki for LINEAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LINEAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LINEAR"