Is STAIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STAIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a soiled or discolored appearance
- noun - (microscopy) a dye or other coloring material that is used in microscopy to make structures visible
- noun - the state of being covered with unclean things
- noun - a symbol of disgrace or infamy
- noun - an act that brings discredit to the person who does it
- verb - color with a liquid dye or tint
- verb - produce or leave stains
- verb - make dirty or spotty, as by exposure to air
- verb - color for microscopic study
- To discolor, soil, or spot.
- To bring into disrepute; taint or tarnish.
- To color (glass, for example) with a coat of penetrating liquid dye or tint.
- To produce or receive discolorations.
- A discolored or soiled spot or smudge.
- A blemish on one’s moral character or reputation.
- A liquid substance applied especially to wood that penetrates the surface and imparts a rich color.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a mark of discredit or disgrace, as on one’s good name”: a stain on his honor; the blot of treason; the brand of cowardice; the stigma of ignominious defeat; the taint of vice.
- verb - to discolor or dirty
There are 5 letters in STAIN: A I N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STAIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of STAIN, to go: STAIN?
Rearrange the letters in STAIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STAIN
What's nearby STAIN
Lookup in Wiki for STAIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STAIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STAIN"