Is LISTEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LISTEN in various dictionaries:
- verb - hear with intention
- verb - listen and pay attention
- verb - pay close attention to
- To make an effort to hear something: listen to the radio; listening for the bell.
- To pay attention; heed: “She encouraged me to listen carefully to what country people called mother wit” (Maya Angelou).
- To listen to a conversation between others; eavesdrop.
- To tune in and listen to a broadcast.
- verb - to make conscious use of the sense of hearing
There are 6 letters in LISTEN: E I L N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LISTEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of LISTEN, to go: LISTEN?
Rearrange the letters in LISTEN and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of LISTEN
5 letters out of LISTEN
4 letters out of LISTEN
3 letters out of LISTEN
2 letters out of LISTEN
Contextual use of LISTEN
What's nearby LISTEN
Lookup in Wiki for LISTEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LISTEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LISTEN"