Is GRADIENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRADIENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a graded change in the magnitude of some physical quantity or dimension
- noun - the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the horizontal
- A rate of inclination; a slope.
- An ascending or descending part; an incline.
- The rate at which a physical quantity, such as temperature or pressure, changes relative to change in a given variable, especially distance.
- A vector having coordinate components that are the partial derivatives of a function with respect to its variables.
- A series of progressively increasing or decreasing differences in the growth rate, metabolism, or physiological activity of a cell, an organ, or an organism.
- noun - a rate of inclination
There are 8 letters in GRADIENT: A D E G I N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRADIENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRADIENT, to go: GRADIENT?
Rearrange the letters in GRADIENT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of GRADIENT
7 letters out of GRADIENT
6 letters out of GRADIENT
5 letters out of GRADIENT
4 letters out of GRADIENT
3 letters out of GRADIENT
2 letters out of GRADIENT
Contextual use of GRADIENT
What's nearby GRADIENT
Lookup in Wiki for GRADIENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRADIENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRADIENT"