Is GARDEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GARDEN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a plot of ground where plants are cultivated
- noun - the flowers or vegetables or fruits or herbs that are cultivated in a garden
- noun - a yard or lawn adjoining a house
- verb - work in the garden
- A plot of land used for the cultivation of flowers, vegetables, herbs, or fruit.
- Often gardens.
- A yard or lawn.
- A fertile, well-cultivated region.
- An open-air establishment where refreshments are served: a beer garden.
- A large public auditorium or arena.
- To cultivate (a plot of ground) as a garden.
- To furnish with a garden.
- To plant or tend a garden.
- To work as a gardener.
- Of, suitable to, or used in a garden: garden tools; garden vegetables.
- Provided with open areas and greenery: a garden community.
- verb - to cultivate a plot of ground
There are 6 letters in GARDEN: A D E G N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GARDEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of GARDEN, to go: GARDEN?
Rearrange the letters in GARDEN and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of GARDEN
5 letters out of GARDEN
4 letters out of GARDEN
3 letters out of GARDEN
2 letters out of GARDEN
Contextual use of GARDEN
What's nearby GARDEN
Lookup in Wiki for GARDEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GARDEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GARDEN"