Is RAND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RAND in various dictionaries:
- noun - the basic unit of money in South Africa
- noun - United States writer (born in Russia) noted for her polemical novels and political conservativism (1905-1982)
- noun - a rocky region in the southern Transvaal in northeastern South Africa
- A basic unit of currency in South Africa and Swaziland.
- noun - a strip of leather at the heel of a shoe
There are 4 letters in RAND: A D N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RAND
To search all scrabble anagrams of RAND, to go: RAND?
Rearrange the letters in RAND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RAND
What's nearby RAND
Lookup in Wiki for RAND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RAND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RAND"