Is ADORN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ADORN in various dictionaries:
- verb - make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.
- verb - be beautiful to look at
- verb - furnish with power or authority
- To lend beauty to; decorate: “the pale mimosas that adorned the favorite promenade” (Ronald Firbank).
- To fit out with or as if with ornaments: “The sugar plantations were adorned with windmills” (Alec Waugh).
- To enhance the distinction, beauty, splendor, or glory of; add luster to: “Virtue adorned his mind” (John Ford).
- verb - to add something to for the purpose of making more attractive
There are 5 letters in ADORN: A D N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ADORN
To search all scrabble anagrams of ADORN, to go: ADORN?
Rearrange the letters in ADORN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ADORN
What's nearby ADORN
Lookup in Wiki for ADORN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ADORN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ADORN"