Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if adorn is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on adorn.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer ADORN has 486 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word ADORN is VALID in some board games. Check ADORN in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of adorn in various dictionaries:
verb - make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.
verb - be beautiful to look at
verb - furnish with power or authority
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Make more beautiful or attractive.|
|make more beautiful or attractive.|
|To lend beauty to: "the pale mimosas that adorned the favorite promenade ( Ronald Firbank).|
|To enhance or decorate with or as if with ornaments: "He requires the presence of titles to legitimate and adorn . . . his imperfect status ( Cynthia Ozick).|
|to add something decorative to a person or thing:|
|to make something more attractive by putting something on it:|
|be beautiful to look at|
|make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.|
|furnish with power or authority of kings or emperors|
|Adorn might refer to|
* Adorn (Middle-earth), a river of J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium
* Barnstar, a decorative piece in the shape of a five-point star used to adorn the barn
* Fretwork, an interlaced decorative design that is either carved in low relief on a solid background, or cut out with a fretsaw, jigsaw or scrollsaw
* Instruct, See: Resh Lakish#Examples of his exegesis
* Others to Adorn (1938), book by Oliver St. John Gogarty
* Purfling, a narrow decorative wooden (sometimes abalone) strip inlaid into the top and (often) bottom plates of stringed instruments
* "Adorn" (song), a song by Miguel