Anagrammer Crossword Solver is a powerful crossword puzzle resource site. We maintain millions of regularly updated crossword solutions, clues and answers of almost every popular crossword puzzle and word game out there. We encourage you to bookmark our puzzle solver as well as the other word solvers throughout our site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and plenty more resources that will make you a much better player. This page shows you that Emblazon is a possible clue for adorn. You can also see that this clue and answer has appeared in these newspapers and magazines: June 9 2019 USA Today, June 1 2019 Wall Street Journal, May 7 2019 Wall Street Journal and more. Adorn: Adorn may refer to: Adorn (Middle-earth), a river of J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium Bar...
Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if adorn is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on adorn.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer ADORN has 486 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word ADORN is VALID in some board games. Check ADORN in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of adorn in various dictionaries:
verb - make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.
verb - be beautiful to look at
verb - furnish with power or authority
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Make more beautiful or attractive.|
|make more beautiful or attractive.|
|To lend beauty to: "the pale mimosas that adorned the favorite promenade ( Ronald Firbank).|
|To enhance or decorate with or as if with ornaments: "He requires the presence of titles to legitimate and adorn . . . his imperfect status ( Cynthia Ozick).|
|to add something decorative to a person or thing:|
|to make something more attractive by putting something on it:|
|be beautiful to look at|
|make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.|
|furnish with power or authority of kings or emperors|
|Adorn might refer to|
* Adorn (Middle-earth), a river of J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium
* Barnstar, a decorative piece in the shape of a five-point star used to adorn the barn
* Fretwork, an interlaced decorative design that is either carved in low relief on a solid background, or cut out with a fretsaw, jigsaw or scrollsaw
* Instruct, See: Resh Lakish#Examples of his exegesis
* Others to Adorn (1938), book by Oliver St. John Gogarty
* Purfling, a narrow decorative wooden (sometimes abalone) strip inlaid into the top and (often) bottom plates of stringed instruments
* "Adorn" (song), a song by Miguel