Is PARDON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PARDON in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of excusing a mistake or offense
- noun - a warrant granting release from punishment for an offense
- noun - the formal act of liberating someone
- verb - accept an excuse for
- verb - grant a pardon to
- To release (a person) from punishment; exempt from penalty: a convicted criminal who was pardoned by the governor.
- To let (an offense) pass without punishment.
- The act of pardoning.
- Exemption of a convicted person from the penalties of an offense or a crime by the power of the executor of the laws.
- An official document or warrant declaring such an exemption.
- Allowance or forgiveness for an offense or a discourtesy: begged the host’s pardon for leaving early.
- An indulgence.
- verb - to release from liability for an offense
There are 6 letters in PARDON: A D N O P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PARDON
To search all scrabble anagrams of PARDON, to go: PARDON?
Rearrange the letters in PARDON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PARDON
What's nearby PARDON
Lookup in Wiki for PARDON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PARDON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PARDON"