Is APRON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of APRON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a garment of cloth or leather or plastic that is tied about the waist and worn to protect your clothing
- noun - (golf) the part of the fairway leading onto the green
- noun - the part of a modern theater stage between the curtain and the orchestra (i.e., in front of the curtain)
- noun - a paved surface where aircraft stand while not being used
- A garment, usually fastened in the back, worn over all or part of the front of the body to protect clothing.
- Something, such as a protective shield for a machine, that resembles this garment in appearance or function.
- The paved strip in front of and around airport hangars and terminal buildings.
- The part of a stage in a theater extending in front of the curtain.
- A platform, as of planking, at the entrance to a dock.
- A covering or structure along a shoreline for protection against erosion.
- A platform serving a similar purpose below a dam or in a sluiceway.
- A continuous conveyor belt.
- An area covered by sand and gravel deposited at the front of a glacial moraine.
- verb - to provide with an apron (a garment worn to protect one's clothing)
There are 5 letters in APRON: A N O P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to APRON
To search all scrabble anagrams of APRON, to go: APRON?
Rearrange the letters in APRON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of APRON
What's nearby APRON
Lookup in Wiki for APRON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of APRON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: APRON"