Is PATRON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PATRON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a regular customer
- noun - the proprietor of an inn
- noun - someone who supports or champions something
- One that supports, protects, or champions someone or something, such as an institutuion, an event, or a cause; a sponsor or benefactor: a patron of the arts.
- A customer, especially a regular customer.
- A noble or wealthy person in ancient Rome who granted favor and protection to someone in exchange for certain services.
- A slave owner in ancient Rome who freed a slave without relinquishing all legal claim to him.
- One who possesses the right to grant an ecclesiastical benefice to a member of the clergy.
- A patron saint.
- The captain or master of a ship, especially a barge.
- adj - a regular customer [n -S] : PATRONAL, PATRONLY
There are 6 letters in PATRON: A N O P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PATRON
To search all scrabble anagrams of PATRON, to go: PATRON?
Rearrange the letters in PATRON and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of PATRON
5 letters out of PATRON
4 letters out of PATRON
3 letters out of PATRON
2 letters out of PATRON
Contextual use of PATRON
What's nearby PATRON
Lookup in Wiki for PATRON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PATRON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PATRON"