Is GRAND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRAND in various dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
- noun - a piano with the strings on a horizontal harp-shaped frame
- adj - of behavior that is impressive and ambitious in scale or scope
- adj - of or befitting a lord
- adj - rich and superior in quality
- adj - extraordinarily good or great
- adj - of high moral or intellectual value
- adj - large and impressive in physical size or extent
- adj - the most important and magnificent in adornment
- adj - used of a person's appearance or behavior
- Large and impressive in size, scope, or extent; magnificent.
- Rich and sumptuous: A grand meal was laid before them.
- Of a solemn, stately, or splendid nature.
- Dignified or noble in appearance or effect: a grand old face that bespeaks suffering but not defeat.
- Noble or admirable in conception or intent: a grand purpose.
- Lofty or sublime in character: a speech delivered in the grand style of the great orators.
- Wonderful or very pleasing: had a grand time.
- Having higher rank than others of the same category: a grand admiral.
- Having more importance than others; principal: the grand ballroom of a hotel.
- Of a haughty or pretentious nature.
- Including or covering all units or aspects: the grand total.
- A grand piano.
- A thousand dollars.
- adj - large and impressive
- noun - a musical instrument
There are 5 letters in GRAND: A D G N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAND
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRAND, to go: GRAND?
Rearrange the letters in GRAND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GRAND
What's nearby GRAND
Lookup in Wiki for GRAND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRAND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRAND"