Is CERTAIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CERTAIN in various dictionaries:
- adj - definite but not specified or identified
- adj - having or feeling no doubt or uncertainty
- adj - established beyond doubt or question
- adj - certain to occur
- adj - established irrevocably
- adj - reliable in operation or effect
- adj - exercising or taking care great enough to bring assurance
- Definite; fixed: set aside a certain sum each week.
- Sure to come or happen; inevitable: certain success.
- Established beyond doubt or question; indisputable: What is certain is that every effect must have a cause.
- Capable of being relied on; dependable: a quick and certain remedy.
- Having or showing confidence; assured.
- Not specified or identified but assumed to be known: a certain popular teacher; felt that certain breeds did not make good pets.
- Named but not known or previously mentioned: a certain Ms.
- Perceptible; noticeable: a certain cozy charm; kept a certain air of mystery about him.
- An indefinite but limited number; some: Certain of the products are faulty.
- adj - absolutely confident
There are 7 letters in CERTAIN: A C E I N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CERTAIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of CERTAIN, to go: CERTAIN?
Rearrange the letters in CERTAIN and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CERTAIN
6 letters out of CERTAIN
5 letters out of CERTAIN
4 letters out of CERTAIN
3 letters out of CERTAIN
2 letters out of CERTAIN
Contextual use of CERTAIN
What's nearby CERTAIN
Lookup in Wiki for CERTAIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CERTAIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CERTAIN"