Is NECTAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NECTAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sweet liquid secretion that is attractive to pollinators
- noun - fruit juice especially when undiluted
- noun - (classical mythology) the food and drink of the gods
- A sweet liquid secreted by flowers of various plants, consumed by pollinators, such as hummingbirds and insects, and gathered by bees for making honey.
- The drink of the gods.
- A delicious or invigorating drink.
- noun - a delicious drink
There are 6 letters in NECTAR: A C E N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NECTAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of NECTAR, to go: NECTAR?
Rearrange the letters in NECTAR and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of NECTAR
5 letters out of NECTAR
4 letters out of NECTAR
3 letters out of NECTAR
2 letters out of NECTAR
Contextual use of NECTAR
What's nearby NECTAR
Lookup in Wiki for NECTAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NECTAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NECTAR"