Is CENTRAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CENTRAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a workplace that serves as a telecommunications facility where lines from telephones can be connected together to permit communication
- adj - serving as an essential component
- adj - in or near a center or constituting a center
- Situated at, in, or near the center: the central states.
- Forming the center.
- Having dominant or controlling power or influence: the central office of the corporation.
- Of basic importance; essential or principal: “Performance, including technological invention and artistic creation, will become central to education at all levels” (Frederick Turner).
- Easily reached from various points: a central location for the new store.
- Of or constituting a single source controlling all components of a system: central air conditioning.
- Of, relating to, or originating from the nervous system.
- Relating to a centrum.
- Neither front nor back.
- A telephone exchange.
- An operator at a telephone exchange.
- An office or agency that is at the center of a group of related activities and serves to control and coordinate them: traffic central.
- adj - situated at, in, or near the center
- noun - a telephone exchange
There are 7 letters in CENTRAL: A C E L N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CENTRAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of CENTRAL, to go: CENTRAL?
Rearrange the letters in CENTRAL and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CENTRAL
6 letters out of CENTRAL
5 letters out of CENTRAL
4 letters out of CENTRAL
3 letters out of CENTRAL
2 letters out of CENTRAL
Contextual use of CENTRAL
What's nearby CENTRAL
Lookup in Wiki for CENTRAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CENTRAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CENTRAL"