Is CANISTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CANISTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a metallic cylinder packed with shot and used as ammunition in a firearm
- noun - metal container for storing dry foods such as tea or flour
- A box or can of thin metal or plastic used for holding dry cooking ingredients, such as flour, sugar, or tea.
- A metallic cylinder packed with shot that are scattered when the cylinder is fired; case shot.
- The part of a gas mask that contains the filter for removing toxic agents from the air.
- noun - a small, metal box
There are 8 letters in CANISTER: A C E I N R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CANISTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CANISTER, to go: CANISTER?
Rearrange the letters in CANISTER and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CANISTER
7 letters out of CANISTER
6 letters out of CANISTER
5 letters out of CANISTER
4 letters out of CANISTER
3 letters out of CANISTER
2 letters out of CANISTER
Contextual use of CANISTER
What's nearby CANISTER
Lookup in Wiki for CANISTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CANISTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CANISTER"