Is CREST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CREST in various dictionaries:
- noun - the top line of a hill, mountain, or wave
- noun - the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)
- noun - the center of a cambered road
- noun - (heraldry) in medieval times, an emblem used to decorate a helmet
- noun - a showy growth of e.g. feathers or skin on the head of a bird or other animal
- verb - lie at the top of
- verb - reach a high point
- A usually ornamental tuft, ridge, or similar projection on the head of a bird or other animal.
- An elevated, irregularly toothed ridge on the stigmas of certain flowers.
- A plume used as decoration on top of a helmet.
- A helmet.
- A device placed above the shield on a coat of arms.
- A representation of such a device.
- The top, as of a hill or wave.
- The highest or culminating point; the peak: the crest of a flood; at the crest of her career.
- The ridge on a roof.
- To decorate or furnish with a crest.
- To reach the crest of: crested the ridge.
- To form into a crest or crests: waves cresting over the sea wall.
- To reach a crest: The swollen river crested at 9 P.
- verb - to reach a crest (a peak)
There are 5 letters in CREST: C E R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CREST
To search all scrabble anagrams of CREST, to go: CREST?
Rearrange the letters in CREST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CREST
What's nearby CREST
Lookup in Wiki for CREST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CREST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CREST"