Is CRESTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRESTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the top line of a hill, mountain, or wave
- noun - the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)
- noun - the center of a cambered road
- noun - (heraldry) in medieval times, an emblem used to decorate a helmet
- noun - a showy growth of e.g. feathers or skin on the head of a bird or other animal
- verb - lie at the top of
- verb - reach a high point
- verb - to reach a crest (a peak)
There are 6 letters in CRESTS: C E R S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRESTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRESTS, to go: CRESTS?
Rearrange the letters in CRESTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRESTS
What's nearby CRESTS
Lookup in Wiki for CRESTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRESTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRESTS"