Is SECT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SECT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a subdivision of a larger religious group
- noun - a dissenting clique
- A group of people forming a distinct unit within a larger group by virtue of certain refinements or distinctions of belief or practice.
- A religious body, especially one that has separated from a larger denomination.
- A small faction united by common interests or beliefs.
- noun - a group of people united by common beliefs or interests
There are 4 letters in SECT: C E S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SECT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SECT, to go: SECT?
Rearrange the letters in SECT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SECT
What's nearby SECT
Lookup in Wiki for SECT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SECT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SECT"