Is CHEST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHEST in various dictionaries:
- noun - the part of the human torso between the neck and the diaphragm or the corresponding part in other vertebrates
- noun - box with a lid
- noun - the front of the trunk from the neck to the abdomen
- noun - furniture with drawers for keeping clothes
- The part of the body between the neck and the abdomen, enclosed by the ribs and the breastbone; the thorax.
- A sturdy box with a lid and often a lock, used especially for storage.
- A small closet or cabinet with shelves for storing supplies: a medicine chest above the bathroom sink.
- The treasury of a public institution.
- The funds kept there.
- A box for the shipping of certain goods, such as tea.
- The quantity packed in such a box.
- A sealed receptacle for liquid, gas, or steam.
- A bureau; a dresser.
- adj - a part of the body [n -S] : CHESTED
There are 5 letters in CHEST: C E H S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHEST
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHEST, to go: CHEST?
Rearrange the letters in CHEST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHEST
What's nearby CHEST
Lookup in Wiki for CHEST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHEST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHEST"