Is SKETCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SKETCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - preliminary drawing for later elaboration
- noun - a brief literary description
- noun - short descriptive summary (of events)
- noun - a humorous or satirical drawing published in a newspaper or magazine
- verb - make a sketch of
- verb - describe roughly or briefly or give the main points or summary of
- A hasty or undetailed drawing or painting often made as a preliminary study.
- A brief, general account or presentation; an outline.
- A brief, light, or informal literary composition, such as an essay or a short story.
- A brief composition, especially for the piano.
- A short, often satirical scene or play in a revue or variety show; a skit.
- An amusing person.
- verb - to make a rough, hasty drawing of
There are 6 letters in SKETCH: C E H K S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SKETCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of SKETCH, to go: SKETCH?
Rearrange the letters in SKETCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SKETCH
What's nearby SKETCH
Lookup in Wiki for SKETCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SKETCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SKETCH"