Is ITCHES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ITCHES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite
- noun - a strong restless desire
- noun - an irritating cutaneous sensation that produces a desire to scratch
- verb - scrape or rub as if to relieve itching
- verb - have or perceive an itch
- verb - cause to perceive an itch
- verb - have a strong desire or urge to do something
- verb - to have an uneasy or tingling skin sensation
There are 6 letters in ITCHES: C E H I S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ITCHES
To search all scrabble anagrams of ITCHES, to go: ITCHES?
Rearrange the letters in ITCHES and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of ITCHES
5 letters out of ITCHES
4 letters out of ITCHES
3 letters out of ITCHES
2 letters out of ITCHES
Contextual use of ITCHES
What's nearby ITCHES
Lookup in Wiki for ITCHES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ITCHES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ITCHES"