Is ETCHES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ETCHES in various dictionaries:
- verb - make an etching of
- verb - cause to stand out or be clearly defined or visible
- verb - carve or cut into a block used for printing or print from such a block
- verb - carve or cut a design or letters into
- verb - selectively dissolve the surface of (a semiconductor or printed circuit) with a solvent, laser, or stream of electrons
- verb - to engrave with acid
There are 6 letters in ETCHES: C E E H S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ETCHES
To search all scrabble anagrams of ETCHES, to go: ETCHES?
Rearrange the letters in ETCHES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ETCHES
What's nearby ETCHES
Lookup in Wiki for ETCHES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ETCHES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ETCHES"