Is ESCHEAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ESCHEAT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a reversion to the state (as the ultimate owner of property) in the absence of legal heirs
- noun - the property that reverts to the state
- Reversion of land held under feudal tenure to the manor in the absence of legal heirs or claimants.
- Reversion of property to the state in the absence of legal heirs or claimants.
- To revert or cause to revert by escheat.
There are 7 letters in ESCHEAT: A C E E H S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ESCHEAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ESCHEAT, to go: ESCHEAT?
Rearrange the letters in ESCHEAT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ESCHEAT
6 letters out of ESCHEAT
5 letters out of ESCHEAT
4 letters out of ESCHEAT
3 letters out of ESCHEAT
2 letters out of ESCHEAT
Contextual use of ESCHEAT
What's nearby ESCHEAT
Lookup in Wiki for ESCHEAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ESCHEAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ESCHEAT"