Is TEACH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TEACH in various dictionaries:
- noun - an English pirate who operated in the Caribbean and off the Atlantic coast of North America (died in 1718)
- verb - impart skills or knowledge to
- verb - accustom gradually to some action or attitude
- To impart knowledge or skill to: teaches children.
- To provide knowledge of; instruct in: teaches French.
- To condition to a certain action or frame of mind: teaching youngsters to be self-reliant.
- To cause to learn by example or experience: an accident that taught me a valuable lesson.
- To advocate or preach: teaches racial and religious tolerance.
- To give instruction, especially as an occupation.
- verb - to impart knowledge or skill to
There are 5 letters in TEACH: A C E H T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TEACH
To search all scrabble anagrams of TEACH, to go: TEACH?
Rearrange the letters in TEACH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TEACH
What's nearby TEACH
Lookup in Wiki for TEACH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TEACH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TEACH"