Is CACHET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CACHET in various dictionaries:
- noun - an indication of approved or superior status
- noun - a warrant formerly issued by a French king who could warrant imprisonment or death in a signed letter under his seal
- noun - a seal on a letter
- A mark or a quality, as of distinction, individuality, or authenticity: “Federal courts have a certain cachet which state courts lack” (Christian Science Monitor).
- A seal on a document, such as a letter.
- A commemorative design stamped on an envelope to mark a postal or philatelic event.
- A motto forming part of a postal cancellation.
- A kind of wafer capsule formerly used by pharmacists for presenting an unpleasant-tasting drug.
- verb - to print a design on an envelope
There are 6 letters in CACHET: A C C E H T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CACHET
To search all scrabble anagrams of CACHET, to go: CACHET?
Rearrange the letters in CACHET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CACHET
What's nearby CACHET
Lookup in Wiki for CACHET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CACHET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CACHET"