Is CHEAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHEAT in various dictionaries:
- noun - weedy annual grass often occurs in grainfields and other cultivated land
- noun - weedy annual native to Europe but widely distributed as a weed especially in wheat
- noun - someone who leads you to believe something that is not true
- noun - the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme
- noun - a deception for profit to yourself
- verb - deprive somebody of something by deceit
- verb - defeat someone through trickery or deceit
- verb - engage in deceitful behavior
- verb - be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage
- To deceive by trickery; swindle: cheated customers by overcharging them for purchases.
- To deprive by trickery; defraud: cheated them of their land.
- To mislead; fool: illusions that cheat the eye.
- To elude; escape: cheat death.
- To act dishonestly; practice fraud.
- To violate rules deliberately, as in a game: accused of cheating at cards.
- To be sexually unfaithful: young marrieds who cheat on their spouses.
- An act of cheating; a fraud or swindle.
- One that cheats; a swindler.
- Fraudulent acquisition of another’s property.
- An annual European species of brome grass (Bromus secalinus) widely naturalized in temperate regions.
- verb - to take money or property from by fraudulent means
There are 5 letters in CHEAT: A C E H T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHEAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHEAT, to go: CHEAT?
Rearrange the letters in CHEAT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHEAT
What's nearby CHEAT
Lookup in Wiki for CHEAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHEAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHEAT"