Is SHEET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHEET in various dictionaries:
- noun - any broad thin expanse or surface
- noun - paper used for writing or printing
- noun - bed linen consisting of a large rectangular piece of cotton or linen cloth
- noun - (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape
- noun - newspaper with half-size pages
- noun - a flat artifact that is thin relative to its length and width
- noun - (nautical) a line (rope or chain) that regulates the angle at which a sail is set in relation to the wind
- noun - a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
- verb - come down as if in sheets
- verb - cover with a sheet, as if by wrapping
- A broad rectangular piece of fabric serving as a basic article of bedding.
- A broad, thin, usually rectangular mass or piece of material, such as paper, metal, glass, or plywood.
- A flat or very shallow, usually rectangular pan used for baking.
- A broad, flat, continuous surface or expanse: a sheet of ice.
- A moving expanse: a sheet of flames.
- A newspaper, especially a tabloid.
- A broad, relatively thin deposit or layer of igneous or sedimentary rock.
- A large block of stamps printed by a single impression of a plate before the individual stamps have been separated.
- To cover with, wrap in, or provide with a sheet.
- To flow or fall in a sheet: rain sheeting against the windshield.
- Intoxicated; drunk.
- verb - to cover with a sheet (a thin, rectangular piece of material)
There are 5 letters in SHEET: E E H S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHEET
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHEET, to go: SHEET?
Rearrange the letters in SHEET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHEET
What's nearby SHEET
Lookup in Wiki for SHEET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHEET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHEET"