Is THEBES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THEBES in various dictionaries:
- noun - an ancient Egyptian city on the Nile River that flourished from the 22nd century BC to the 18th century BC
- noun - an ancient Greek city in Boeotia destroyed by Alexander the Great in 336 BC
- noun - 100 thebe equal 1 pula in Botswana
- An ancient city of Upper Egypt on the Nile River in presentday central Egypt.
- An ancient city of Boeotia in east-central Greece northwest of Athens.
- noun - a monetary unit of Botswana
There are 6 letters in THEBES: B E E H S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THEBES
To search all scrabble anagrams of THEBES, to go: THEBES?
Rearrange the letters in THEBES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of THEBES
What's nearby THEBES
Lookup in Wiki for THEBES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THEBES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THEBES"