Is BESET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BESET in various dictionaries:
- verb - annoy continually or chronically
- verb - assail or attack on all sides: "The zebra was beset by leopards"
- verb - decorate or cover lavishly (as with gems)
- To attack from all sides.
- To trouble persistently; harass.
- To hem in; surround: “the mountains which beset it round” (Nathaniel Hawthorne).
- To stud, as with jewels.
- verb - to set upon violently
There are 5 letters in BESET: B E E S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BESET
To search all scrabble anagrams of BESET, to go: BESET?
Rearrange the letters in BESET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BESET
What's nearby BESET
Lookup in Wiki for BESET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BESET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BESET"