Is SHEETS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHEETS in various dictionaries:
- noun - any broad thin expanse or surface
- noun - paper used for writing or printing
- noun - bed linen consisting of a large rectangular piece of cotton or linen cloth
- noun - (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape
- noun - newspaper with half-size pages
- noun - a flat artifact that is thin relative to its length and width
- noun - (nautical) a line (rope or chain) that regulates the angle at which a sail is set in relation to the wind
- noun - a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
- verb - come down as if in sheets
- verb - cover with a sheet, as if by wrapping
- verb - to cover with a sheet (a thin, rectangular piece of material)
There are 6 letters in SHEETS: E E H S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHEETS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHEETS, to go: SHEETS?
Rearrange the letters in SHEETS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHEETS
What's nearby SHEETS
Lookup in Wiki for SHEETS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHEETS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHEETS"