Is SECANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SECANT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a straight line that intersects a curve at two or more points
- noun - ratio of the hypotenuse to the adjacent side of a right-angled triangle
- A straight line intersecting a curve at two or more points.
- The straight line drawn from the center through one end of a circular arc and intersecting the tangent to the other end of the arc.
- The ratio of the length of this line to the length of the radius of the circle.
- The reciprocal of the cosine of an angle in a right triangle.
- noun - a trigonometric function of an angle
There are 6 letters in SECANT: A C E N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SECANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SECANT, to go: SECANT?
Rearrange the letters in SECANT and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SECANT
5 letters out of SECANT
4 letters out of SECANT
3 letters out of SECANT
2 letters out of SECANT
Contextual use of SECANT
What's nearby SECANT
Lookup in Wiki for SECANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SECANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SECANT"