Is CREATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CREATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the human act of creating
- noun - an artifact that has been brought into existence by someone
- noun - the event that occurred at the beginning of something
- noun - the act of starting something for the first time
- noun - (theology) God's act of bringing the universe into existence
- noun - everything that exists anywhere
- The act of creating.
- The fact or state of having been created.
- The act of investing with a new office or title.
- The world and all things in it.
- The act of God by which the world was brought into existence.
- An original product of human invention or artistic imagination: the latest creation in the field of computer design.
- noun - something created
There are 8 letters in CREATION: A C E I N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CREATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of CREATION, to go: CREATION?
Rearrange the letters in CREATION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CREATION
7 letters out of CREATION
6 letters out of CREATION
5 letters out of CREATION
4 letters out of CREATION
3 letters out of CREATION
2 letters out of CREATION
Contextual use of CREATION
What's nearby CREATION
Lookup in Wiki for CREATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CREATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CREATION"