Is CANTOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CANTOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - the musical director of a choir
- noun - the official of a synagogue who conducts the liturgical part of the service and sings or chants the prayers intended to be performed as solos
- The Jewish religious official who leads the musical part of a service.
- The person who leads a church choir or congregation in singing; a precentor.
- noun - a religious singer
There are 6 letters in CANTOR: A C N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CANTOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of CANTOR, to go: CANTOR?
Rearrange the letters in CANTOR and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of CANTOR
5 letters out of CANTOR
4 letters out of CANTOR
3 letters out of CANTOR
2 letters out of CANTOR
Contextual use of CANTOR
What's nearby CANTOR
Lookup in Wiki for CANTOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CANTOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CANTOR"