Is CARTOON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CARTOON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a humorous or satirical drawing published in a newspaper or magazine
- noun - a film made by photographing a series of cartoon drawings to give the illusion of movement when projected in rapid sequence
- verb - draw cartoons of
- A drawing depicting a humorous situation, often accompanied by a caption.
- A drawing representing current public figures or issues symbolically and often satirically: a political cartoon.
- A preliminary sketch similar in size to the work, such as a fresco, that is to be copied from it.
- An animated cartoon.
- To draw a humorous or satirical representation of; caricature.
- verb - to sketch a cartoon (a humorous representation) of
There are 7 letters in CARTOON: A C N O O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CARTOON
To search all scrabble anagrams of CARTOON, to go: CARTOON?
Rearrange the letters in CARTOON and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CARTOON
6 letters out of CARTOON
5 letters out of CARTOON
4 letters out of CARTOON
3 letters out of CARTOON
2 letters out of CARTOON
Contextual use of CARTOON
What's nearby CARTOON
Lookup in Wiki for CARTOON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CARTOON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CARTOON"